The program is not taking any new participants. A BIG thank-you to all those who have participated in this CQUniversity project.
Go in the draw to win one of the following fabulous prizes:
- 30 Pedometers
- 6 Fit bits
- 3 Ploar heart rate monitors
How this program can benefit you:
You will receive personalised advice to become more active. By becoming more active you will improve your health and quality of life. This includes:
- Preventing the development of chronic disease including diabetes, heart disease, stroke and cancer
- Increasing energy levels
- Improving blood pressure
- Improving sleep
- Improve your mood and feel more happy!
- Lowering stress and anxiety levels
- Reducing feelings of depression
- Assisting in weight management
Participation involves completing some research questionnaires. Please take the time to read the information sheet for more details. If you have any further questions please contact the principal researcher Stephanie Alley on (07) 4923 2263 or email email@example.com